1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a 3, unless you count being pregnant and feeling nauseous 24-7 .
2. The last time I felt sick was today. I was going great until I walked into the gocery store....I prevailed and no one was puked on, and I got my watermelon...muhahaha .
3. The worst part about being sick is the lack of energy you have because stuff still needs to get done and I don't get sick time at this job, soooo....I'm a good dwarf and whistle while I work and hope that keeps the vomiting at bay .
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by being able to stay in my pj's and sleep snuggled up with my puppies .
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is wash my hands, take my vitamins, and eat lots of healthy stuff and the occasional tater tots... .
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to drink lots of liquids and emergen-C .
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is mashed potatoes that my husband makes me .