Friday, May 11, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday




1.  On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is,   a 3, unless you count being pregnant and feeling nauseous 24-7    .

2.   The last time I felt sick was   today. I was going great until I walked into the gocery store....I prevailed and no one was puked on, and I got my watermelon...muhahaha    .

3.  The worst part about being sick is     the lack of energy you have       because     stuff still needs to get done and I don't get sick time at this job, soooo....I'm a good dwarf and whistle while I work and hope that keeps the vomiting at bay  .

4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by   being able to stay in my pj's and sleep snuggled up with my puppies .

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is     wash my hands, take my vitamins, and eat lots of healthy stuff and the occasional tater tots... .

6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to    drink lots of liquids and emergen-C  .

7.  One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is    mashed potatoes that my husband makes me  .

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm big on vitamins, too :) And mashed potatoes! So glad I found your blog!

Jen
www.hautewhimsy.com