Monday, May 28, 2012

Currently

This album is on repeat. I can even hear it in my sleep. I'm pretty sure it's giving me weird dreams.



Give me pizza or give me death! Found this yummy organic pizza place here in town.



Puppy butts make me happy. I sit outside in the mornings and watch them pee on every blade of grass they can find.


My husband is awesome, even though I'm crazy and pregnant and make him open the fridge and get things out for me. I treated him to a sno-cone this week.




Sometimes I like to listen to this when I drive, it makes me feel gangsta.




I ate 3 kiwi's yesterday. But I can only eat them when Clint is home because I can't cut up the little boogers.



I found this hat in the display window at Culture Clothing and made to poor dude take it out and sell it to me. I took the obligatory bathroom pic in it. Enjoy!


I'm sure I've talked about this donut before...I should probably name it. Come visit me and I'll take you to heaven where they make these and it will only cost you $.75!



Happy memorial day! If you're by a pool, bbqing...I'm jealous and you should toast a hot dog to me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: