Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kanye, Elvis, Hello Kitty and Cheese Balls

This week I patiently waited for my 2 days off so I could visit my family.

I snuggled with puppies...


Went to work (do I look pregnant?)...


I checked my mail and did a happy dance that my Sucre record finally came...


Then I travelled to San Angelo and saw a little girl who likes Hello Kitty (just like me)...



Doesn't she look like my mini me?!


I got to hug and play with Captain Edie. She's so cute and squishy.


Go shopping with the little sister.


Eat this 'queso' which was disguised as a cheese ball at The
Grill.


Hang out downtown and have a
Root beer float at Sassy Fox. Ps that's Elvis.


On the way home this popped up on my shuffle and I was a ghetto superstar all the way home.


The End.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: