Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It Must Be Tuesday, there's Taco's


Right now I am finishing up an embroidery project for my entryway. The pattern is one of Elsie's from the Pretty class. Super terrible pic from photobooth. It says all is full of love. I pulled out a lot of my crafty books and got set up at the kitchen table. I was hoping to find some inspiration not only on the crafty front, but on getting the guest room ready for my momma. LOL.

My sister sent me a pic of baby sharkbait today.



So I picked me up some baby onesies today to do some embroidery. Here are few of the patterns I can't wait to do!


This pattern is from sublime stitching! Elsie did one and I thought it was the cutest idea!







These patterns can be found at the RVA shop, by Elsie. I can't wait to get started!
Also at the RVA shop is the cute memory book I think my sis will like.


These bibs by Rachel are also adorable and just waiting to be embroidered on!

I have so many things I can't wait to get started on. 

No comments: