Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taco Tuesday Gettin' It Done Edition

Happy Taco Tuesday! This post will be pretty short because I'm sleepy and not feeling well. But I did manage to get a few things done after work.

1. I just listed a print of my original painting 'Suitcase Heart' in my etsy store so check it out!

2. Which means I finally got the printer working and have been printing the reading material for my lessons and just used up all the ink....ooppps...

3. I burnt dinner, but it still tasted pretty good.

4. I am almost done with another cute item for my etsy store that will be up as soon as its finished. (Clue: Has to do with Crosby.) I can't wait to make the series I have in my head!

5. I finished one pink scarf and I am starting on another!

6. Started Lesson 2 in my teaching classes! Woot!!

I have to go to work early and do lots of things. It is Coco's b-day so there will be dinner...oh man I forgot about his present....well maybe that vanilla nesquick will be enough?

What have you accomplished today, this week, this second???? What will you accomplish tomorrow?

No comments: