Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Taco Tuesday Second Breakfast Edition

Good Morning and second breakfast! I'm enjoying my pumpkin spice w/caramel latte and dreading even getting ready for work. This time of year I just want to hang out at home, knit, read, drink coffee, and walk around my back yard because the weather is so nice.

I just got home from visiting my momma and my lil preggers sis! It was fun we went to some thrift stores and I found some really neat stuff that I hope to take pics of soon. It rained a lot and we just hung out.

I have recently become addicted to the Sookie Stackhouse novels and TruBlood on HBO. But I've been good about limiting my time to get other things done!


I have such a long to do list and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot:

1. Write an essay for my class!
2. Finish the app I've been working 2 days on for a bank job!
3. Clean my house!
4. Supposed to be working on training packets for my current job...balaahh.
5. Figure out how to get my comforter cleaned...thanks duo...
6. Start working on Christmas presents
7. Make cute stuffs for my etsy store
8. Clean up my studio so I can function in there again
9. Pick a paint color for at least one room in my house, maybe the living room
10. Paint some art work to go on my walls...I have some ideas that involve fall stuffs!



I am also waiting on this to come in the mail! I can't wait!!!!


And of course the Autumn class started today!!!! The first project is up and I actually have the stuff to do it, now I just need to find the time! I think I'm going to make one for Avery and Canyon! Too many babies being born at the same time so now I have to make double the stuffs! lol....

What's on your to do list? What are you having for second breakfast? LOL! xo

1 comment:

Dez Schwartz said...

Fun stuff!

My to-do list mostly consists of house hunting right now. & for second breakfast I had some watermelon! :)