Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Eleven Things

Angie from Lariats and Lavender tagged me in a meme, here are the rules:

1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11

11 Random Things:

1. I hardly ever brush my hair. My hairstylist always gets on to me about it.
2. At least once a week Clint and I go eat at this local diner.
3. I read lots of manga.
4. I wear Pikachu house shoes. I call them my Pika-Shoes
5. I am super messy, and I hate it. I swear my sister is going to recommend me for an episode of Hoarders.
6. I don't make left handed turns unless I know there will be a green arrow. I will make the block just so I don't have to turn left. 
7. I don't like chocolate milk, ice cream, or cake. I do like brownies though.
8. I never got into Sex and the City. I'm more of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer kinda gal.
9. My dream job would be: being a voice actor for Funimation and also in a Studio Ghibli film. 
10. I have a collection of 'ugly' Christmas sweaters.
11. I have an addiction to buying Aerie underwear. Everything in that store is super cute.

Angie's Questions to Answer:

1. What's your favorite smell in the entire world? Peppermint
2. What's a secret little dream you have? I mentioned one above that I've never really told anyone. Another would be to publish a children's book that I wrote and illustrated.
3. You open a new box of colored pencils, which is the first color you take out and scribble with? probably pink
4. What is your favorite accessory that you own? that's hard. probably my black knitted Roxy slouchy beanie
5. You can go anywhere in the world for dinner tonight - where do you go and with who? East Moon with the Husband
6. What is your spirit animal? (An animal you draw inspiration from, basically.) a cat or a totoro
7. It's a rainy afternoon, what are you doing? reading manga and drinking coffee
8. What's a book you thought you'd hate, but ended up loving? truthfully, I never thought I would read or like the Harry Potter books, but I love them!
 
9. Describe one of the best birthdays you've ever had: hmmm...that's hard b/c I usually have a 'Buffy' birthday where everything goes wrong and your ex shows up to kill you or end the world haha...j/k 
10. Come up with a silly nickname for yourself: punkin belly...i call my dogs that sometimes
 
11. What would be in your dream garden? a cherry blossom tree

My Questions for YOU:

1. Which Simpson's character are you?
2. Do you dream in color or black and white?
3. Who framed Roger Rabbit?
4. If you could rename Earth, what would you call it?
5. If you could name a nail polish color, what would it be?
6. If you were able to insert yourself into a comic, who would you be? and why?
7. Mac or PC?
8. What is your favorite children's book? and why?
9. You are going on a road trip, what snacks do you bring?
10.  What advice would you give a Hoarder?
11. What is the deal with everyone saying "Boom"?

You are Tagged if you want to play along. 
Ps yeah I'm breaking a rule.... >_<

1 comment:

camille yanair said...

i loved this questionnaire but I AM OBSESSING over the doll in your etsy shop, i love her soooo much! will you be making anymore? i'm doing a 100 follower giveaway on my blog soon, please let me know if you'd be interested in participating. i know my readers would ADORE your stuff!! camille.yanair@yahoo.com