1. The holiday season is a time to savor all the little moments that make life happy .
2. Snow makes me excited if I don't have to get out in it. Lubbock drivers freak out and its just insane. And PT Cruisers were not made for ice/snow .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup and french bread and later hot cocoa .
4. Winter is the best time for snuggling with pups and husbands, while watching things on netflix and knitting .
5. I can hardly wait to do this DIY Christmas wrap from Create Loves! I got some Martha Stewart glitter paint, because my presents need some sparkle! .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to do DIY gifts b/c I like making everyone something cute that I made with love, instead of giving them something made in China that will be put in the summer garage sale .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 4,possibly a 3. Sadly I've been super stressed with my promotion, and want to be at work less and less but have to be there more and more. It kinda puts a damper on my holiday spirit that I don't get to make gifts this year or spend much quality time with family. I did put on some Christmas music in my car, and I have lights on my trees (still no decorations), so I think that's a start. .