Monday, April 2, 2012

Floating Cupcakes and Missing Heads


This past week was great, and I thought I'd share how it looked through the eyes of my phone...


This is the floating Oreo cupcake, my husband ate for breakfast.



My husband thought he was funny taking this picture of me....




For April Fools, the cupcakery Cake, made this sushi cupcake and lots of other funny ones like fried eggs...

Here are some of the outfits I wore this week: (ps I am missing my head in most of them, but don't worry....)


top: Francesca's
Skirt: Pacsun
Shoes: Black Poppy
Headband: Claires
Necklace: Vintage



Dress: Francesca's
Flannel: Pacsun
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden
Ps Some lady asked me how far along I was when I wore this outfit...I'm still depressed.



Top and Skirt: Francesca's
Shoes: Black Poppy
Apparently some lady came in the next day wanting to buy this outfit because I was so cute. I think I've never been told I was so cute for not matching so much in my life >_<



Top: Charlotte Ronson
Shorts: Francesca's
Tights: Gap
Shoes: Van's


There were also some funny faces made this week:



"Well hello there..." It's 12am and I'm at Fuzzy's eating 50 tacos and drinking a bloody mary. Look how tired my eyes are! haha



This is my day 3 hair. 
Day one was 2 braids.
 Day 2 was those 2 braids clipped up.
  Day 3 was taking out the braids, shaking it out, a little dry shampoo and headband...good to go.
PS I hate fixing my hair or brushing it or anything really...it's a hot mess.



The pups got haircuts this week. Duo was angry, see face above, and brooded the rest of the day. Loki pranced around and wouldn't let me take his picture...oh puppiness.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

Oreo cupcake, om nom nom! Also, I love that first what I wore outfit. SO pretty! And Duo is adorable. ^_^ When my mother-in-law cuts her dogs' fur, they HATE IT but get so excited after. If I don't screech "DON'T YOU LOOK PRETTY!" afterwards, they get SO grumpy. Seriously!