Friday, April 13, 2012

The White Rabbit of Shopping


This week I feel like I've gotten lots of stuff done, but just not enough....and for some reason this picture turned out all blurry....


This week, I feel like my outfits have been a hot mess so I haven't taken many pictures.
1. top: thirfted
skirt:francescas
boots: minetonka (from calley)

2. dress: billabong
sweater: pacsun
boots: Toms
headband: scarf from Hot Topic

3. jacket: O'neil
dress: francescas
tights: pacsun
socks: pacsun
boots: dr. martins (thrifted by my mom)



Loki being a jerk.

On Sunday we had T's bachelorette party with dinner and some belly dancing....






Trying to put on zils.



Me and Shanna.



 Ready for dinner. I loved this outfit, even though I worried it was too sexy. I felt like Le Femme Nikita.
dress: thrifted (my husband made me buy it)
lace top: francescas
jacket: bb jack dakota
hat: vans
shoes: blowfish

How is your week so far? Mine has flown by, and I feel like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: