Saturday, June 5, 2010

Only In Dreams

I had the strangest dream that I was in medieval times visiting a castle. I was with the princess in her room when the castle was under attack. She pulled a pair of pearl earrings that were attached to wire out of her wall paper and disappeared. Next thing I know I am in the present at a trailer park that has a Hard Rock Cafe. I had found the princess, but she was old. Apparently she had recorded her escape and journey on tape and I had come to get it to share her story with the world. She was a bit crazy and had some wicked tattoos and a man servant. I kept asking her where the pearl earrings were, but she didn't know what I was talking about. So me and my mom went to Hard Rock Cafe.

I have the strangest dreams.....
Pictures are from Hayao Miyazaki's 'Castle in the Sky'.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

hahahahahaha! I love it! :)