Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wingardium Levi-oh-sa

Today I worked on my study scheduled, took a diagnostic exam, and fried my brain on writing a resume. I have a job fair on friday, so I really need to get it done! I could really use Hermione's help lol...

I think I haven't been drinking enough water and I definately need to work out...grrrarrrggg
Boots are always good...
I did some baking this weekend! I love baking...I have a mixer like one of these and I love it!
This is me, dazed and confused on life in general....
Today is only monday....

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I want a mixer like that! They are so cool! What color do you have? I also need to drink more water.

xo,
Cat

Unknown said...

oh I want a pink mixer like that too!

Carrie

Unknown said...

i have the sea foam green color like the one on the right ;)