Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's going to be a good day!

Here is what I've been up to this week in hipstamatic prints.


This is Vinny. He lives in my guest bathroom. Duo wants to eat him, Loki could care less. Vinny is kinda lonely so I play with him.


I eat a lot of red velvet cupcakes.


My momma always tells me if I say something enough and believe it, then it will be true. Work has been rough for me, so I wrote on my hand, "today is going to be a good day!"


I've been wearing ballet shoes recently.


I baked some strawberry cupcakes.


This is me at work today. I'm kinda bored.....it might be time for a lonely dance party. Lol. It's going to be a good day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Loop289,Lubbock,United States

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

You are wonderful! And only good things can happen!