1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Nylon .
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about DIY fashion, arts&crafts, undergound/local music scenes, saving the planet, home decor...lol a little of everything. Those are things I like to read about .
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) at Barnes & Noble b/c I am always in the mall, but if I grocery shop alone I tend to pick one up while wating in line... .
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print. I like to keep them, and rip pages out for inspiration .
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is I have cut back after a lecture face from the husband(he doesn't lecture, he makes this face...anyway), so now I maybe buy one or 2 a month. Since Barnes is in the mall, I sometimes stop in on a break and check out a mag over a coffee or tea .
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) fashion and DIY home decor. Recently I've been buying anything that says 'get organized' on it lol .
7. The magazines I read regularly are Nylon, Bust, Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens Do it Yourself, the Nest, and Natural Health...although I will buy a magazine if Zooey or an Olsen twin is on the cover .