Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Taco Tuesday: Snow Day!

The hardest thing in this world....is to drive in it, especially when it's snowing in Texas.

This should be in my house...
Very lovely. My brain is full of random stuff too.

I could use a couple of these with some cocoa.

Prettttyyyy...

I think everyone got a snow day today. I didn't do anything but eat some hashbrowns and watch anime. If my husband were here (he went to work), he could start a fire in our fireplace (I'm scared I'll blow my house up). I tried to watch Oprah today, but couldn't figure out the TV channels and gave up. Apparently she and her staff went vegan for a week. I know that all sounds crazy, but it's true.

6 comments:

Sailor July said...

Urgh, the Hello Kitty cookies are seriously making me crave my newest "want." Hello Kitty earmuffs! SQUEEE!!!

Also, what anime were you watching? What are your favorites besides Fruits Basket?

Also, I love that picture of the lady with the ship on her mind - I want a ship tattoo one day. Love pirates, love the ocean, love ships. LOVE. (I like screaming random words today. ^_^)

Oh and Happy Feb 1st!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

happy tuesday! this post rocks my socks, so funny and filled with wit. i totally want that cat picture, she's a sassy one for sure.

oprah went vegan....for a whole week...okay i gotta see this. hopefully tevo worked today, thanks for the tip. cheers to a wonderful week. ♥

Unknown said...

I want those Pyrex bowls that is my favorite pattern and a hello kitty cookie would be nice :)

Dez Schwartz said...

We had a snow day! But unfortunately we had to go to work. Alyse's school closed, so she had to come to work with me...she said my work was boring & then tried to convince me to put a kitten into the used car ad I was designing. lol

Happy snow day!

Unknown said...

We just tried to go sledding, and it was a no go.

I was watching High School of the Dead today. It's sub titled. I don't know what I think about it. I just finished watching xxxholic, I liked that one...made you think sorta? lol

Fruits Basket is kinda cute but the story line in the manga is better and makes more sense. It's about a family curse that is passed down through the generations, based on the chinese zodiac, and an orphan girl who might be able to break it. It has cute animals and lots of funny scenes. The manga gets a bit more serious.

I want hot cocoa and cookies now that I froze my face off....

Mrs. Biscuit said...

The wall of blue pyrex makes my heart happy! Oh I see a future thrifting/pyrex hunt in my future!