Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Swing of Things

I'm back from Dallas! I couldn't be more excited! I missed my husband, puppies, bed, and Sailor Moon mug! Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things. Today I've been feeling kinda blah, it could be the over sleeping, caffeine withdrawals, or I'm really getting sick.
The weather has gone from snow to 80 something degrees around here, so go outside and play! I may be outside tomorrow waiting on my mailman, since I can't get my mail box open. It'll be like a stakeout.
While I was gone, I saw the movie 'No Strings Attached', did a bit of shopping, read the Hunger Games trilogy, and watched the Grammy's.
My hair needs some TLC. I really don't know what to do with it?! I think I need Jasmine's wisdom....
I drank a tall soy cinnamon dolce latte pretty much everyday I was gone...so now I'm trying to beat my coffee addiction again...oops

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

I wish we had 80 degree weather!!! It was 60s here for a while, but is now back in the 40s. Blah!

I hear ya on the mailmen. I lost our mail key! >.< I loooove getting mail, so this is totally sucky!

Glad you're back!

Dez Schwartz said...

Glad you had a good trip & welcome back! :)