Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taco Tuesday: Being Sick Sucks Edition

Yes, it is 3 am and I am awake because I have the worse ear ache ever. I plan to go to the dr. office as soon as they are open. Lets hope my head doesn't explode before 8am. I've been pretty sick this past week, mostly with a sore throat, which escalated into loosing my voice, a cough, and now this ear thing. My house is littered with coffee mugs from all the tea I've been drinking. I've also found Fisherman's Friend to be helpful in soothing my throat for a while. Since I was awake I scoured Tumblr to find some cute and inspiring stuff to share.....I'm going to try to sleep on my couch now....












1 comment:

Dez Schwartz said...

Eek! Love the My Little Pony stuffs!!!

Hope you get to feeling better girly!
#beingsickDOESsuck