Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Wore To Work

Speaking of what I wear to work, yesterday I got in trouble for the jeggings I was wearing. Oh wells, they wouldn't stay up anyway. Now for the breakdown....



Dress: Francescas, Jeggings: bullhead, Wedges: born

I think you can sorta see my baby bump in this one.



Top: Pacsun, Skirt: thrifted, Shoes: Urban Outfitters



Blazer: thrifted but ae, Tee: stylemint, skirt: Francesca's, boots: forever 21



Top: Francesca's, jeggings: bullhead, flats: Pacsun



Cardigan: Pacsun,top: Francesca's, jeggings: bullhead, shoes: BC

Today we are headed to the ranch to hang with family. I was told to bring a swim suit. After trying on all the ones I own, I actually found one that still fits and doesn't make me look like a pregnant prostitute. Hooray! It's the small things in life. :)

Happy 4th!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: