Saturday, July 14, 2012

Morning Things and a Baby Update






This morning I am sitting at my kitchen table enjoying some tea, reading blogs, thinking of baby names, and trying to brush the tangles out of this rats nest I call hair.

Since becoming pregnant my hair has grown so fast! My hair is way past my shoulders and almost to the middle of my back. I can't decide if I want to cut it or not. Maybe a trim is in order...

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment and things seem to be going well. The baby is still rocking and rolling in there. I felt it kick for the first time. It kinda felt like a butterfly trying to escape my tummy. I did loose a few pounds instead of gaining any weight, and my nausea is starting to slow down, so I'm focusing on eating healthy and as much as I can. My husband's orders are to eat more hamburgers. Haha.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: