Monday, July 23, 2012

Bag Lady: Diaper Bag Style

My sister told me the day of the purse is over when you have kiddos, and enter the age of the diaper bag. Since I am a bag lady, and have a huge collection of purses, totes, clutches....well you get the point, this diaper bag thing has had me pretty worried.  I've been researching and looking at different ideas, because I want my 'diaper bag' to be functional and cute (and not plastic). I've scoured the globe Pinterest and Etsy and found a few cuties....

Source: shopruche.com via Mrs. on Pinterest


Source: shopruche.com via Mrs. on Pinterest






Source: amazon.com via Mrs. on Pinterest


Both of these bags are from the etsy store Krust.



On my quest for the elusive perfect diaper bag, I've noticed they're a bit pricey...so I'm looking into alternatives. Any ideas or suggestions?

No comments: