Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Not 16 and Pregnant Adventures

Today I have been super motivated. I would even go so far as to say for the past 3 days I've been super motivated. I blame being pregnant, you know nesting and all that. Finally, after dinner tonight I'm on an epic mission to purge my closet. Not just get rid of a few things, PURGE. I have 3 piles planned out, and a mission on what I'm keeping. 

I'm in the process of revamping my style. I'm hoping to come through all this looking just as cool and hip as Katie Holmes or Michelle Williams. You know where I look like a hip young mom, and not 16 and pregnant. 

The other day, I had this theory that if I put on lipstick and eye make-up (that's more than just mascara for me), that I would look older and get less nasty looks (for looking 16 and pregnant). I came to realize, yeah that guy opened the door for me and there were less weird looks, but I felt uncomfortable and mostly just smeared eyeliner all over my face because I'm not used to wearing so much make up haha. Lesson learned. But lipstick, yay!

1 comment:

Dez Schwartz said...

For awesome eyeliner I like Smashbox. I tried a bunch of different brands and didn't like them and then I asked a gay guy what he used because his guyliner rocked and he told me to go with Smashbox. It's awesome. The gays always know. ;)

We've been cleaning out closets too. Mostly my daughter's because kids grow fast and of course all her Fall clothes didn't fit anymore. haha I was surprised when I took her to buy new clothes she actually picked some denim pieces! She's never liked denim before so it was cool to see her going through her own style progression.