Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Am Flawed if I'm not Free

Good Morning Blogland! I wanted to sleep in since I don't have to be at work until this afternoon, but after getting up early all week my body was like get up get up....so here I am drinking a cup of tea. I've been a bad blogger this week....I've been studying and working on homework, and working a ton! After this I have 2 assignments to turn in, then get ready for work....

I keep seeing stuff, with this cute stuff on them. Where do I find these cute charms?

I really want to paint my finger nails I just haven't had the time. A latte wouldn't hurt either.
This is not my planner, but isn't it cute?
We have this whole zombie apocalypse thing going on at work, home, and even far away lol...hello kitty zombies are awesome!
Speaking of Hello Kitty, I invaded the HK store this week and scored another cell phone charm and some pocky....2 things I am addicted to!
I saw this on a blog somewhere while blog hopping, so if you are the cool person who made this you rock, leave a comment and I'll link you up...ps i like cake
I stumbled on a tumbler about tattoos, but then I spilled tea on my computer and I can't find the site again, but it was cool...here are some pics of peoples tattoos....

This one is Rilo Kiley lyrics....heart Rilo Kiley
This one was just so cute!
I've been thinking of getting a bow tat....
My friend calleycakes wants to get this as her next tattoo...
She designed her tat and it is gorgeous....
I can't wait to see the new alice movie....this is an awesome work of art...
Isn't this darling? and so are her shoes!
Well I guess I should get on my homework, and getting ready for the day...anyone have any prezzie day/vday/chinese new year day plans? I have to work all weekend, but I think we're getting chinese take out tomorrow...maybe

3 comments:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Great tattoos, I really want another one

Jessica D said...

woah...that's a story book of tattoo's. gorgeous.

Unknown said...

dear B, I wish you would design me a cool tat, maybe one of a hot air balloon :)