Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Taco Tuesday I Wish I Was Anywhere But Here Addition

Woooo...I finally finished one of my online courses that I've been struggling with for 2 months! Just 3 more to go, then a bunch of tests, then observation/student teaching, then actually finding a job....

I've been working on the wedding invites....I'm still trying to decided if I should go the quick route and just print them with the printer or screenprint parts...I still have to make the map....Hopefully I'll have something to post soon :)

I hoping to go see Avery this friday, just a quick trip b/c I have to come back and work on Sat. Clint has a show in SA, so I won't have to drive alone, probably...

The sun has been shining more here, but it's still cold....brrrr....hurry up spring!

I've been checking out a few tumblers lately. I found one called Start Breathing. Everything is very romantic and pink. I think all of the following pics came from there....



I think I'm loving bunnies right now, maybe because Avery is a little bunny!
This is soo cute!
I wish I could walk in heels....
I feel like this...I have sooo much to do and no time....
Just a cute room, with a cute tooth...
I really want to go to Paris...
This just cracks me up and is sooo true....
This is darling...
Peter Pan boots...I wish these were mine and I was flying away to Neverland....
Miss Audrey, I heart you! I'm ready for spring! Clint and I are going to ride bikes!
Hope your Taco Tuesday Rocks!

No comments: