Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pot Hole City

After all the snow and ice, this west texas town is full of pot holes. I try to play this game of dodge the pot hole, but I think dodging makes me hit them. My poor car already has a war wound from a pot hole a few years ago, poor gwen (that's my car, named after gwen stefani).


This is me fighting pot holes as Domo...
I haven't seen this movie in forever....oh Pollyanna...
I want to be this super organized, it may take a miracle or zombie apocalypse...
I love head-dresses...
I can't wait for this album....
I need to get back to painting...
& get my craft on...
One of my fav movies, Kiki's Delivery Service....This looks like such a happy breakfast!
We are, well technically Clint is watching a documentary on competitive gaming donkey kong style...ps kinda lame...

No comments: