Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Happens When It Rains

I am finally off from work! Hooray! I will spend my day folding laundry, doing laundry, homework, painting my walls, and cleaning out my closet (again!). Right now I am making some tea, so I can get focused to turn in homework.

I saw baby Avery on Friday and she is sooo cute! She is getting bigger and is really funny. Me and my lil sis left Avery with my mom for a couple hours and went to dinner, bought Avery some socks and of course cute clothes, and got Ash some scrapbooking stuffs! It was Ash's first time away from Avery, and I think she had fun!

If you don't know I am a huge Hayao Miyazaki fan! I own almost all his movies, and I watch one every night when I go to bed. Don't laugh, it helps me sleep. I have lots of favs, and one of them is My Neighbor Totoro. You can see Totoro in this picture, which is similar to a scene in the movie, where he waits at the bus stop in the rain with the little girls from the movie. I wish one day I was waiting at the bus stop and Totoro showed up, I would prolly squeal lol. I'd prolly need to start taking the bus too....

Happy Sunday...Who would make you squeal if met them at the bus stop randomly?

No comments: