Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pooka, we are going to Paris!

Well today is a new day! I took my big test yesterday! I will find out the results in about a week...fingers crossed that I passed. I studied a lot, but I still don't think it was enough. Math always kicks my ass! I am giving myself a couple days before I try to sign up for another one. I still have my ART test to take, and I am going to take the ESL one, and whatever other test will get me a JOB! lol...such is life...

It has been cloudy and rainy around here, which is super nice. Normally its so hot the pavement melts. I am still in need of some nifty rain boots...
I heart pancakes! I like mine with strawberries and whip topping stuffs! How do you take yours?
This is how I feel after finally getting my test done! lol ps I love Anastasia...
These are the glasses I ordered from etsy. WickedPen always has awesome vintage frames at good prices. I always find a pair and I am like I will get them when I get paid and they are already gone! So I jumped on it this time! Next paycheck, eye exam! Driving with me at night is scary!
I waste so much time! I spend too much time on my computer reading blogs and manga online lol....What do you waste your time on?

No comments: