Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm not offended by all the dumb-blonde jokes...

because I know that I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blonde. ~Dolly Parton

Today I am headed up to Mr. Tom's to get my hair cut. I've been debating it b/c I like my no hassel, never brush my hair style lol....but I need something less Mary-Kate Olsen and more Reese Witherspoon lol...

Last night I brushed my hair for the first time in forever and it poofed out Hermionie style! lol I should have taken a picture....

Clint will be surprised when he comes home, he'll think he got a new wife! lol

Well here are some pics I thought were cute from weheartit.com. I usually just tell my hairstylist the gist of it and she is so awesome that I never have to worry.





My friend Debra lets her hair grow out and then cuts it off to donate to locks of love, I think that is an awesome cause!

No comments: