Thursday, July 22, 2010

What Day Is It?


What is today? I have no idea? I've been sucked into a vortex of doom where I just work and sleep, and snuggle with puppies, and occasionally eat some Japanese. My husband is leaving today for more of the tour, so if your in NM and Colorado go support The Thrift Store Cowboys! I wish I could go....I heart Colorado!

I am working on organizing my new shared craft room...still have some work to do.... I also got some paint to paint my kitchen cabinets, and some cute cupcake fabric to make curtains out of. So if I get the itch I have stuff to keep me occupied.
Im trying to decide if I want to take the Home Ec class offered by Freckled Nest & Smile and Wave???? I can't decide....any opinions?

3 comments:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I think I am taking the class too! We can do it together!

Dez Schwartz said...

I'm thinking of taking Elsie's retro style class she posted today.

The Home Ec sounds cool too & more practical.

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ahhh, I know I can't decide if I should take the class or not! I really want to... but I have absolutely no money...