Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


I saw this survey over at Lariats and Lavender, originated by Never Growing Old. I love doing these, mostly because I have way too much time on my hands....


1. What do you put on your hot dog?
Right now I'm not eating hot dogs, and when I used to eat them they made me feel yucky. :( But I liked mustard, relish, onions, cheese, and chili on them.

2. Do you play Sudoku?
Sometimes. I am terrible at it.

3. What is your favorite vegetable?
It changes...artichoke hearts are good on or in everything!

4. Do you color your hair?
All the time...here's a post with pictures of some of the colors it's been. And here too...I can't wait to have it back blonde again...I'm tired of being snow white...

5. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
I really couldn't figure this out. I like brands I can't afford, so I don't own any. But, I tend to just buy what I like, and I prefer thrifted. Although, I wouldn't mind something from Tiffany's...

Now back to watching High School of the Dead. Hopefully I don't have nightmares from the zombies...

No comments: