Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is     visiting Japan, I really need to go to Harajuku   .

2.    Ketchup in my Mac n Cheese or French Fries and ice cream     is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be       "Confessions of a Shopaholic"    .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     my new job    ,     getting to see my nieces (hopefully)   and     eating tacos  .

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   whatever is stuck in my head or comes on my  shuffle...and sometimes the Jurassic Park theme song  .

6.  If I found out that the production of     Perrier    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    my silly husband and wacky pups, we're kinda like the Scooby Gang  .

No comments: