This week has been going great besides a few minor health issues. I'm loving my new job, and enjoying the free time I now have! Hopefully pretty soon, I will get some projects done around here...fingers crossed!
1. Tokyo Fashion is one of my favorite reads. This is one of my favorite looks this week!
2. I want to do something like this to a pair of my shoes!
3. I have heaps and heaps of clean laundry to put away!
4. Mermaid dress!
5. Petting kitties....is fun
6. I loved Sherri's zombie unicorn dress!
7. I bought this book for Avery for her birthday. She likes to sing and she likes to read and I love Lisa Loeb, so it's the perfect gift! haha
What's the what with your Wednesday?