Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday


1.  I started my blog because   I wanted to share what I was up to with friends and family, and have somewhere to talk about stuff I make.

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs   is DIY, new music, and people just being themselves.

3.  Something I love about blogging   is meeting new people from all over, and being able to learn about all sorts of things.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably  my...I have no idea haha, I like doing my little weekly things like Taco Tuesday and That's What She Said Sunday.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   ... I'm not really sure, I think I translate really well onto my blog. If anything, sometimes I am bit too straight forward and blunt in real life, with a little snark on the side.
7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are   being overly negative and not being myself.

No comments: