Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Very Merry Hipster Valentines with the Millers


Clint and I don't really make a big deal about V-day. We're happy to be together everyday. Every year we get Chinese take out because trying to go out to eat is killer, you'd probably starve to death while you wait for your table.This year we decided to start some new traditions, buy each other vinyl (we are trying to increase our collection) and make homemade chocolates.

 I truthfully got the idea about homemade chocolates from watching too much anime, and I was going to surprise him (but I suck at keeping secrets from him haha). So we are going to make it together, we got little mustache molds to round out our hipster-ness.

This is a quick pic of the 2 records he got for me, I was so excited! I can't wait to listen to them this morning! (If you can't tell they are Dolly Parton, old school style!) I got Clint the new Josh Ritter record with "The Curse" on it. We saw him at SXSW last year and he played that song and it was amazing, you should check it out!

What are you doing for V-day? Whatever it is, I hope it's fun! xo

No comments: