Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blythe-y Hair Goodness

Well I've been thinking a lot about what to do to my crazy hair! Something needs to be done. I was searching through files on my computer and came across these pics. I have no idea of the source, so if it's yours, you rock leave a comment and I'll add your name! K!

1. This first pic is super cute, but I do NOT want my hair this yellow ever again, it's like jr. high all over lol...

2. I've sorta had my hair like this and really liked it. I never did as much pink and didn't think to do some black in with the blonde, so this looks like something fun that I haven't already done!



3. Platinum fun! Everyone always votes no for this color...but hey pirates are cool!


4. I really like Chanel girls hair here, but so many people are doing this. I was trying to think of options incase I can't get my hair back blonde....


5. Yay for blonde! My momma would be so happy if my hair were this color again! Back to normal...

Well, If you are bored and reading this post, please vote and leave a comment about what color hair you think I should have next!

1 comment:

Dez Schwartz said...

My vote goes to the blonde/black/pink one. Too cute!