Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Taco Tuesday: Back on Schedule Edition

I am trying to get back on track with my blogging schedule! So hello Tuesday, Taco Tuesday! This week is going to be pretty hectic for me with working everyday and trying to slip life in between. I just got back from visiting friends and family in SA-ville, it was fun but also very tiring!

I am planning my sisters baby shower which is in 2 weeks so wish me luck!

Now for some cute:

1. I am in love love with this lady's work! Liz Adams has the cutest illustrations. Most of them remind me of me, so maybe that's why I love them! This is my life this week! Knitting!




2. Teen Vogue is rocking my world! I saw this on someone else's blog and the pictures are amazing. I feel like I live in a constant state of grunge, so it's nice to see that I am not that out of style with the rest of the world lol.



3. Michelle Willliams is sooo lovely! I'm (hopefully) getting my hair done at the end of the week, and I love her hair....but do I want to go short again? What do you think?


4. Taylor Momsen has awesome style, and I love her hair too! I've actually had my hair like this before and my BF and mom hated it...lol




5. Aren't these panda shoes adorable? I wish I could afford some, but maybe I can make my own?! They look comfy! You can find them here.


6. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a huge Nirvana fan! I want to buy this soooo bad, so please don't buy it before I can! lol Find Kurt here.


7. The Olsen twins have such amazing style, and well I love a good cardigan! I really want those glasses, I am in desperate need of new ones....sigh...pic from Olsens Anonymous.


8. I love love Sally Jane Vintage! I wish I could just shop shop shop all day from her etsy! I am going to get all my teacher clothes from there! lol


9. Isn't this nursery cute! I hope to do something equally amazing when I have a baby, someday. I am pretty sure I saw this on this blog....

10. So sometimes Twilight makes me mad, and yes I read the books, own the movie, and will go see the new one....but still I don't want to like it lol...but this girl here is cute and I think she rocks! I found a tutorial on how to make these Alice wrist warmers and I really want to figure this out! Wish me luck because I stink at reading patterns lol...


11. Isn't this dress lovely......sigh.....

I hope your Taco Tuesday rocks....

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I love that you love all the same things I love! And hold your breath cause the Olson twins a releasing a new line at JC Penny's for our size!
I think it's called Olsenboy and it will be limited release and online in Nov. and wide release in 2010!