Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Short and Sweet

I've been meaning to blog for ages, but I keep sleeping and crafting and working and well everything else but blogging. I really need to get to bed but I wanted to post a little something....so here goes...

I love these cute flats from GAP.

Sadly summer days are over....



I lovelove this kitchen and her cute kitty....not sure of the source I found this on the computer, so if you know comment below to let others know...K!



This cutie pie bear hat would be perfect for baby Avery. You can find it here at RVA. Speaking of Avery I am working on the invites for the baby shower and hopefully some decor and....CUPCAKE TOPPERS! I'm really excited! I just hope I can get off work to go....fingers crossed!




I am almost done with a scarf I have been working on for my etsy store. I hope to give granny squares another try! And work on more of my Autumn class projects soon! Have a Happy Friday, I'll be at work! xo

No comments: