Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Elizabethtown

I feel like watching Elizabethtown, but my eyes are tired. I hear its on Netflix. There is always tomorrow. My phone is turned off and I can't figure out how to work google voice. I'm thinking I need a hamburger phone (aka a land line with a phone in the shape of a hamburger. Do they make taco phones?).
Some of my favorite quotes from the movie. I feel this way today....

You and I have a special talent, and I saw it immediately. We’re substitute people. I’ve been the substitute person my whole life…I like it that way. It’s a lot less pressure.

Trust me. Everybody is less mysterious than they think they are.

So you failed. Alright you really failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You think I care about that? I do understand. You wanna be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you’re still smiling.

I’m impossible to forget, but hard to remember.

No comments: