It's already April. My husband's birthday is Monday and I already gave him his presents. I'm really bad at hiding things/keeping secrets from him lol. I just got him some records and a Mumford & Sons tshirt.
I've been planning my blogposts for the the week, but I've been working a ton and other life stuffs that I never make it to the computer. I need an ipad so I can just get things done whenever, like when I'm waiting in line for coffee.
This month I plan to get a bunch of projects done:
1. finish planting my garden (i planted my herbs already)
2. work on a logo design for someone :)
3. Make curtains for the house. ( I think I finally found some fabric I like)
4. Work on paintings/other arty projects
5. Finish reading the Vampire Diaries series and watching the show (I am addicted)
What are you looking forward to this spring? I need to ask off work for my anniversary....