Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     watch something on netflix with my husband and puppies and have a beer   .

2.   When I have free time I tend to    be more lazy than motivated, and create big messes. I've been trying to focus and get things done on my to do list      .


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    go thrifting with a latte in my hand, and eat some sushi, and get a Hello Kitty 3D nail manicure     .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    mostly alone or with my husband. I am surrounded by people all day with my job and it makes me kinda grumpy sometimes    .

5.  Most of my free time happens    hardly ever..I am working on not being at work so much and taking my days off .

6.  The best thing about free time is    that you get to sleep in and you don't have to get out of your pj's if you don't want to  .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    continue to de-clutter my house   but instead, I'll probably     read manga and watch anime  .

PS! Don't forget to enter my ONE SWEET GIVEAWAY here!

No comments: