Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   The last thing I ate was     white rice with a gallon of soy sauce out of a chinese take out box (because they're cute)   .

2.   The last song I listened to was    "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars      .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Shawna} saw, was, has, wash,       .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     black, just because it goes with everything and you can't tell when I spill coffee on myself. oh and if i was a spy...well spy's wear black    .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    lots of junk, and pocky  .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    get ready for work  .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    Britany Spears (because I'm old school), and recently The Wombats  .

5 comments:

Meg said...

I wish I had pocky in my bag...

Happy Friday!

Sailor July said...

I really love this Fill In The Blank Friday!!! I think I'll participate this week. ^_^ Also, I so agree on the black dress and coffee spillage, haha!!!

Alyssa said...

LOVE Safe and Sound! And pretty much anything Taylor Swift sings!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I do like dancing to Britney :)

Simply Valorie said...

I love the wombats!

Stopping by from Lauren's blog. :)