Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's in My Bag

I haven't done one of these in a while. Just a couple quick pictures I took with my phone when I was digging for something haha....

PS Click on the pictures to make them bigger!




.paris lotion from Bath and Body Works .strawberry pocky .instax photos from my birthday . gum .breakfast at tiffany's day planner .healing crystal .rainbow pouch full of healing crystals . roll on peppermint oil . roll on daisy perfume . benetint .artist pigment marker .coin purse full of random stuffs . benefit power




 .hello kitty cherry purse . hello kitty compact .stress cupcake .excedrin migraine .leaflet out of a hello kitty gumball containing a cell phone charm .hobo wallet with corner chewed up by puppy Loki

My bag is always kinda a hot mess Mary Poppins bag...you never know what I might pull out...and of course it's magical....

Hey! What's in your bag?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

I love this!!! I love that you carry around some healing crystals, I have a few I used to carry with me (I'm a bad Witch and lose my crystals often, OI!) Also: STRESS CUPCAKE! Jen showed me that the other day on ThinkGeek. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

my friend got me the stress cupcake for christmas, since my job stresses me out and i want to hulk out constantly...it helps