Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Taco Tuesday

I haven't done a Taco Tuesday post in a while! Things seem to be always busy around here....

My husband woke up with a sore throat on the morning of our sonogram appointment to find out the gender of the baby, so I made him some tea in his dad mug I got him for Father's Day.

My crazy husband eating his monster burrito!

20 weeks and trying on maternity jeans. Not gonna lie, they are pretty comfy...

I got a hair cut this week. My long hair was out of control!
(see below)

Embracing the bump!

Mermaid hairs before I cut them off!

This Saturday, we are having a baby reveal party for our family. I am going to make a cake that will reveal the sex of the baby! I am super excited. I hand made all the invites I sent out, and learned that preggo carpal tunnel sucks. They turned out cute, so I guess the pain was worth it. Clint and I are super excited to let everyone know about the baby! We have the name narrowed down to 2 possibilities and are working on nursery ideas....I will share more after the BIG REVEAL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Your baby bump is diffently here now:) All that baby stuff is so tiny and can wait to see it on baby Miller.