Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday (on Saturday)

Source: google.com via Mrs. on Pinterest


1.  I am proud of   the steps I've taken and the ones I will take to continue on this adventure   .



2.   This weekend I will   be working at my day job, more planning and organizing on my dream job, baking cookies, going to a work back to school party, and nesting away    .

3.  A secret dream I have is    to  finish writing my children's book and get published, and turn it into a fantastic series  .

4. I can't handle    rude people and bad drivers .

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is    people who come into places and talk super loud on their cell phones. Sorry but it's rude .

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is    taking a bubble bath, while drinking a glass of wine, and listening to music .

7.  I think everyone should    live their lives and let others do the same. I'm tired of seeing others judging each other for their life choices and spreading hate. People should be concerned more with their own lives and the imprint they are leaving. Make a difference and grow as a person, instead of tormenting others. (end rant)    .