Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby Reveal Party

This Saturday, we had a small gathering of family over to reveal the gender of our baby. I know it's usually the parents that have to wait to find out, but I just had to know. It was super fun, and it was really the first time we had lots of family over at the same time. 
I didn't go too crazy with the decorations. Our local party store had lots of cute things for only 50 cents!

I haven't baked a cake cake in a long time, I'm usually the cupcake master. So it was interesting to get the frosting on and keep it on. (Cream cheese frosting melts quickly, even at room temperature).

We had Granny Lou cut the cake! Everyone could hardly stand the wait! :)

IT'S A GIRL!

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! A GIRL!!! What a cute reveal party!!! Clever lady. :D