Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday




1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be      busy working on invitation designs, nesting, and hanging out with friends  .

2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are   nothing. I don't watch TV, so I have no idea what is going on. My husband says I should pay more attention     .

3.  Today    I am glad my work day is over and I can put on my yoga pants  .


4. The best thing I've cooked recently was    these yummy chicken nuggets and the best chocolate chip cookies ever .


5. The last thing I bought was  a pumpkin cupcake candle and some lotion .


6. The best movie I saw this summer was   The Secret World of Arrietty.  .


7.  The best book I read this summer was   right now I am reading books on how to write a children's book and survive pregnancy lol   .

No comments: