Friday, November 20, 2009

Not Harajuku?

It's been the longest week ever and I haven't had much time for posting. Work is crazy and getting crazier. Right now I'm drinking some beer and trying to relax. C.cakes is in Dallas for some shows, so I'm kinda lonely.

I've been trying to work on projects this week. I made my sister a bday present and I'm working on xmas presents. I'm aiming to do a mostly handmade christmas...

I really want to put up my christmas decorations. I was just noting that my pumpkin is still not carved, so I will to a christmas pumpkin lol...it's on my to do list.

I like this girls street style, and her lovely hair. Makes me think of Gwen Stefani.

I'm looking forward to a few days off soon! I have a huge to do list that I should probably write down....Hopefully soon I will have a real post! Ciao!

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I have too many lists too. There just aren't enough days in the year to prepare for Christmas.