Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Taco Tuesday

When C.cakes gets home we will be headed up to Rosa's for Taco Tuesday....yummmyy...until then:
1.
2. I really want this shirt from UO, but it is backordered until forever...


3. A recent amazing purchase! Proceeds help people with skin cancer...

4. I haven't smelled this perfume, but the description sounds amazing! It's at Avon and made by Reese Witherspoon

5. I love this look! I have no idea where it's from but this is something I would actually wear lol and I love her hair...I don't know why I have short hair on the brain?

6. I just watched this movie last night on my Netflix, which I am now addicted to. This was amazing!

7. Okayyyy, so I am looking for some new glasses, preferably vintage and cat-eye or Buddy Holly. I found these on Etsy.com, favored them to buy and then they sold before I got paid....whaaaaaaa...
I am currently considering these! I may just do it and buy them!
I have already had a pair similar to these, but they are cute!
8. I lovelove cathypeng's clever kitty design! I want one of everything!

9. I found this wonderful face wash recently! I am a huge fan of burt's bees, but this is intoxicating!

10. I am debating on whether or not to buy these cuties at UO...they also have the traditional black and white...what do you think?
11. I recently purchased this new mascara from TooFaced....
Are there any products that you just lovelove? I have soooo much to do this week and I feel like I wasted my days off being lazy. The baby shower is on Sunday, so I'll be headed to SAville for the day. Ciao for now...

No comments: