Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taco Tuesday

Today has been one of those really long days, where you feel like it's super late but it's not. Things are only going to get worse, lets pray I survive the crazy.

1. I feel like this today....


2. I would love some nerd glasses for my real glasses. And I love black and white photos. PS I don't know where this came from.


3. I lovelove strawberries! Thrush has lots of cute stuff!


4. Now if someone buys this Rosiemusic sweatshirt before I can I will cry...

4. I think I need a hat like this one...

5. This year I want to make our stockings, but these are super cute too...by cheryland

6. I picked up the new Nylon magazine. I wish I could get a job there....I wonder how you apply?

7. This makes me think of my boss and how he should get better at lying, because he's terrible at it and yeah....


8. Isn't this the cutest? I saw it on the front page of etsy.com

9. I wish this was me looking rad...

10. Kitty shaped crayons, thank you.

11. Somday...

12. muhahahaha

13. If you love me, get me these....

14. Cute comes in many forms, this one you can write on....

15. I want to learn how to make these for the little girls, but I may just end up buying them instead. These are for me though...
Well I hope your taco tuesday was wonderful. I'm sleepy, but I need to do some internet job hunting. Until next time! Ciao!

No comments: