Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Pics

I meant to post these sooner, but here they are now! I had to work on halloween, but it was pretty fun seeing all the crazy costumes. We really didn't dress up much at work, but we did hand out candy!

This is a boy who came into the store dressed as Robin. He got a little too close for comfort there, but he did have a rad costume. I was wearing my neko mimi, and my bunny dress...so i guess I was a Japanese cos-play cutie! lol


This is me and my co-worker Chryssa!


Chryssa with some of our minions, Lathe and Chelsea.

Being silly
It wasn't a very eventful halloween, but it was still fun! I still haven't carved my pumpkin, but I'm hoping to get around to it. I made a camera strap for my friend Patrick, but I didn't take a picture of it...I plan to make C.cakes a guitar strap for christmas, but don't tell...I will do another post later about some vintagey good finds, and a taco tuesday update....

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Yeah, that guy definitely needs the tights!