Monday, January 4, 2010

Bring It On


1. What is your name and whats your blog name if you have one?

Well I go by a nickname online, since I've had crazy stalker/hacker issues in the past.
KiKi.
Blog name: Cupquake Design. (Even though I changed it up a bunch I finally settled on this!) The name comes from the local roller derby team I met at a show. They gave me Cupquake as my roller derby name even though I've never played. LOL We bonded in the bathroom.


2. Where do you live? City, State? if you could live anywhere where would it be?
I live in West Texas.

If I could live anywhere, it would be Denver or Boulder Colorado. I fell in love with that place when I visited.

3. Where do you work? whats your job title? Do you love your Job?
I work at Pacsun as the co-manager. I don't love my job, but I heart most of the people I work with, it pays the bills, and is pretty chill.

4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?
Right now I am working on my teaching certification to go with my art degree. So soon I will be teaching elementary art!

5. What are you reading right now?
Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer

6. What are you listening to?

Eisley
and the Avett Brothers.

7. Guilty pleasure?

The 2 things I buy the most: yarn and starbucks!

My New Years Resolution is to give up starbucks and caffine in general, and I am doing really well! It is a reward for good behavior.
8. Name your TV shows:
hmmm...I don't really watch much tv unless it's the food network. I usually just wait for shows to come on netflix. I am waiting for the next season of True Blood to come out. I just finished Weeds Season 1. I like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I am watching La Femme Nikita Season 3 now.

9. What is one thing you do everyday?
I eat Special K Red Berries Cereal and check facebook. LOL

10. What is your beauty product?
Burt's Bees Lip Balm lol no joke...I can't make it through the day without it.

11. What do you like to do for fun?
Knit, Bake, Read, Play with my puppies...old lady stuff.

12. Do you have a twitter? Lets be friends!

13. What was your favorite gift that you gave or recieved this year?
hmmm...home depot gift card and a handmade quilt by C.cakes mom! (pics soon, we just got it today!)

14. Whats on your bed side table?
a million empty water bottles
an alarm clock my mom gave me
burt's bees
lots of hair clippies

I did this little survey I found on Kimistarr's blog. I wasn't going to put any personal info of myself on my blog after the crazy hacking incident, but I figure I can't live in fear of what might happen. So there! All images from weheartit.com

No comments: